NCERT Mathematic Practice Book - 6
ABOUT THE SERIES
The NCERT Mathematics Practice Books for Classes 1 to 8 are designed to provide additional practice to the users of the NCERT Mathematics textbooks: Math-Magic for classes
1 to 5 and Mathematics for classes 6 to 8. These books have been designed to complement the NCERT Textbooks and provide additional practice to reinforce the material taught in the books. The practice material has been placed in the form of worksheets. These worksheets are designed to provide ample opportunities to the learner to think, analyse and appreciate the Mathematical concepts independently.
FEATURES OF THE SERIES
• The worksheets are in accordance with the NCERT guidelines and cover each chapter of the NCERT textbook.
• These worksheets are mapped to the corresponding NCERT textbooks to provide chapter-wise practice to strengthen concepts.
• Mental Maths section given in each chapter sharpens the learners mind by making them quicker with their facts and calculations.
• HOTS section in each chapter encourages thinking and develop problem solving skills.
• Discuss questions included at appropriate places encourage discussion between the teacher and the students.
Preeti Shandilya (author) has worked with numerous institutions as a mathematics resource person and developed several teaching modules for teachers, and interactive worksheets and activities for children.