General Awareness A
The General Awareness series comprises two books for Lower Kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten. Its prime aim is to teach general awareness about the environment.
- Covers all the topics related to the self and the environment
- Provides a simple box note as explanation on each page
- Has interesting short questions
- Contains a plethora of activities
- Some pages are designed as double spreads.
- The revision pages help to test the learning of the children
Shradha Anand is an author of children's books with more than 24 years of experience in the field of education. She writes stories, poems and textbooks for children. Her writings have been published in several textbooks. Her expertise lies in developing content for preschool and primary school children as she aims to create out of the box content that fuels imagination in children and allows them to learn through play-wad method. She is also a qualified ELT trainer for teachers and principals at schools.