My Second Picture Book B
My First Picture Book and My Picture Book B is the second book in a series of two books for students of Nursery/Lower Kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten. The books are meant to introduce early vocabulary in an interactive way that is rich in visual and comprehensive in their coverage of topics.
- Realistic colouring and proper labelling of pictures to help children learn, enjoy, and relate.
- The book aims at developing an active sight word vocabulary.
- Topics include personal awareness, health, and the contemporary world.
- Builds knowledge about immediate surroundings.
- Fosters love for plants and animals through topics on types of animals and plants.
- Helps the learners identify their extended surroundings through topics like schools, toys, sports, actions, transport, shape, and colours.
- Extensive drawing activities and spelling tests.
Shradha Anand is an author of children’s books with more than 24 years of experience in the field of education. She writes stories, poems and textbooks for children. Her writings have been published in several textbooks. Her expertise lies in developing content for preschool and primary school children as she aims to create out of the box content that fuels imagination in children and allows them to learn through the play-way method. She is also a qualified ELT trainer for teachers and principals at schools.