My Alphabet Book - A (Nursery/LKG)
This is the first in a series of three books for Nursery, Lower Kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten. The books have been designed according to the skill development needs of the students in every class.
- Capital letters in the alphabet presented with numbered arrows (in the sequence of standing lines, sleeping lines, slanting lines and curves) to guide and develop motor skills.
- Finger tracing, colouring and letter production tasks as follow up.
- The knowledge of letters supplemented by tasks for developing sight-word vocabulary.
- Games and art activities to nurture the creative and imaginative intelligences and to connect them to language learning in an age-appropriate manner.
- Revision pages are given with a variety of activities throughout the book.
- Cognitive development through awareness of objects, words and concepts built up.
- Awareness of social and ecological environment promoted across the series and the book.
Shradha Anand is an author of children’s books with more than 24 years of experience in the field of education. She writes stories, poems and textbooks for children. Her writings have been published in several textbooks. Her expertise lies in developing content for preschool and primary school children as she aims to create out of the box content that fuels imagination in children and allows them to learn through the play-way method. She is also a qualified ELT trainer for teachers and principals at schools.