My First Number Book
My First Number Book is a series of 3 books for Nursery, Lower Kindergarten and Upper Kindergarten. The books serve to develop different kinds of pre-math and math skills of students across preschool.
- Initiation through finger counting
- Activities like tracing and colouring
- Understanding of basic shapes
- Learning the use of numbers 1 to 20
- Ample revision tasks spread across the pages of the book
Shradha Anand is an author of children's books with more than 24 years of experience in the field of education. She writes stories, poems and textbooks for children. Her writings have been published in several textbooks. Her expertise lies in developing content for preschool and primary school children as she aims to create out of the box content that fuels imagination in children and allows them to learn through play-wad method. She is also a qualified ELT trainer for teachers and principals at schools.